Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the first post on T.C.F.Y.C.!!!  
This will be a lot like a 'zine.  I will have interviews, reviews, pictures and lots of commentary on all sorts of things.  One thing this page will not be lacking is opinions.  More on that later, though.  
This won't only be about hardcore and punk, even though those are my favorite kinds of music.  I will be talking about movies a lot.  I will be talking about life, people and situations, as well.  I will be analyzing pictures as well.  Sometimes there is stupid shit in life that needs to be talked about, discussed or made fun of, so that will be done here too.  
If you read this and want to contribute, then write to me and we will work something out.  I would like more than just me to be writing on here.  
Have fun!  

No comments: