Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mad Minds recording and anonymous punk...

This evening, Mad Minds recorded back ups for their upcoming 7".
I am happy to say that their new songs are good. Hanging out was a lot of fun and eating after was also great. Lots of laughs. I think this band will get a lot bigger when people hear their new stuff. Their new intro thing is mega hard and the vocals are solid throughout. One song has this cool bass part, where its all low at first and then he had a couple notes where its higher, like dun dun dun deeeee deeeee! It sounds great!
At work today, I was at some house, and there was a car in the drive way and it had a TSOL sticker on it. No other stickers, just this one. Fuck, TSOL is my favorite band. I wonder who lives there? They had to be cool. Hell, anyone who likes TSOL is great in my book. I wasn't about to go knock on the door and be like, "Hey, um, I like your TSOL sticker!" It would have been cool if some babe walked out of the house, wearing a D.I. shirt, but that car didn't look like a car that a babe would drive. Well, it's always cool when I see random stuff like that, especially when it's something that I like.

No comments: