Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rev...

Recently I was discussing the merits of all the fantastic mid 90s punk bands. Said friend recommended the Ten Foot Pole record called "Rev". I finally tracked it down today. Man, I'm kicking myself for not discovering this one sooner. I loved this style so I'm lost as to why I overlooked this one. I know I have even seen this band a few times. Great melodic and fast punk band featuring Scott Radinszky of some major league baseball team. Also singer of great 80s hardcore band Scared Straight. Anyways, every song on this is great, completely creative and packed with memorable hooks. A+++
There are some shows coming up, each one filled with all the same bands that play every show around here for the last couple of years. So much for anything new, right?
I saw a kid skate into the road this morning and he was nearly leveled by a bus. He had an Adolescents shirt on and I thought that was pretty cool.
Breakfast today was good.

No comments: